Saturday, November 5, 2016

Dabbin' With My Dick Out

OK, I've thought about this from time to time, but I really mentally obsessed over this yesterday at work for some reason.

I was at *****a's stripper party -- not the last time, but the time before, when I lost my second set of keys.  Even though it wasn't late, I somehow got to this party as it was winding down.  All of the girls there are hot, and I felt bad that I didn't have the money to get lappers with all of them because I spent the vast majority of it one who refused to deliver.

Two of them caught my eye.  One of them I've gotten a dance from before at *****a's party, the other (apparently her friend) I met for the first time.  They were both hot and nice and cool to talk to.  I spent a few minutes out in the back patio while they were taking a quick smoke.

We then went back inside to the kitchen, which is the first room after you go inside.  They sat around *****a's tablet, which was showing camera views of rooms in the house.  These security systems where you can check up on your house on your computer or even mobile device are cool.

Anyway, I don't know how it came to this, but they both asked me to go into the living room (which was serving as the main lap dance room) and dab in front of the camera in there, which was at the very back corner.  Because I wanted to get their approval, I quickly obliged.  Also remember that this is a stripper party, and so I had my fly unbuttoned.  I wanted to expose those two to my dick -- I wanted to expose all of the strippers there to my dick -- but they've never seen it before, and so I don't know if they're, you know, "those kind of strippers."  However, this gave me the perfect opportunity to, um, show them how they make me feel without freaking them out by whipping it out right in front of them.

So, I go the living room, make sure there were no guys there (I think there was one customer left in the house and he was upstairs), find the camera, take my pee-pee out, wank myself a few times, and then dab in front of the cam before going back to the kitchen.  I've never dabbed before, and I certainly haven't dabbed with my wang out, so I just remembered what Cam Newton does all time and copy what he did.

I really wanted to know what they thought -- of my flashing them, not necessarily my dab.  "What do you think?" I asked, oh-so-innocently.

"You did good!" they both said.  And it looked as though they had nothing to say about my cock.  Which disappoints me.  So, if I see them again, do I take it out?  Will they touch it?

Well, I don't really think about that when I go back and fantasize about what I did in front of the living room camera.  Wait a second ... I wonder if *****a is able to record the camera feeds. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment