Sunday, November 27, 2016

To Be Challenged

Yeah, you go on Facebook to talk about politics, and you get challenged.  Why do I have to get challenged?

I post the recent revelation that there has been a recount requested in the state of Wisconsin.  So I get a response from this guy, who I know through the alumni club, asking, I think, what is the nature of the recount.  From his postings in the past, I know he is a Republican, so I do my best to know my shit before I post, and if I don't, I say that I don't.

The bad thing about the Internet is that you still can't tell tone.  This morning I get a response from him to my response, imploring me to "do my research."  I don't know how I'm supposed to take that.  Does he mean that in a friendly way or ... not?  My friend seems to think he's being an asshole, and she said just that in the comments.

So I don't know how to take this.  Right now I'm researching the hell out of his question in the hopes of getting back on top of this.  He may be engaging me in an honest and open conversation, or he could be challenging me.  Have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment