Monday, November 28, 2016

Mother The Food Hoarder

So I'm supposed to leave an hour early for work later today (Monday; I'll make up for it by staying late tomorrow and Wednesday) to pick up some cereal from this taste test company.  I'm supposed to try it for a couple days, then send back my opinions on them later in the week.  I get a debit card worth $75 in the mail thereafter.

So, assuming I don't lie about it, I have at least a few days of eating cereal, which I probably will do late at night.  That doesn't bode well for my body, seeing as I still have to eat dinner with my parents in the evening.  The cereal will then qualify as a late-night snack, assuming I don't get sick of it.

In preparation for the cereal I'm picking up tomorrow (I decided to not eat tonight/Monday night; it was ostensibly to go to a house party, but my parents want me to do some things for them at the library, so I'm not sure if I can rock out with my cock out), I took a quick look around the kitchen, just in case there was a place where I could stash the cereal boxes.  They already have cereal, though, tons, and I can't think of a good excuse where I would have brought home even more cereal.  So, into the closet they go.

But I noticed a lot of other things.  For example, my parents (or, more likely, Mother) has two big boxes of croissants out on the kitchen counter.  I then open up the fridge and see everything stacked with leftovers from the Chinese restaurant at which the family had Thanksgiving.  Then I remember the bananas that are rotting in the living room ... and the bananas we bought at the Chinese grocery store Mother had us stop by at on the way to the Chinese restaurant on Thanksgiving.  And then I am reminded again that Mother buys a lot of food, most of which we won't eat.  It's been like that forever, and I don't know why that is.  It's just going to go to waste, unless they figure out a way to eat them themselves, and I doubt that they do.  And I can't help them because I'm just going to get fat -- like I probably am now and I probably will be with this damn cereal I have to eat in order to make $75.

I need to go work out more, especially on weeknights.  Just need to control myself and not eat at Taco Bell after I get done exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment