Saturday, November 19, 2016

The first real taste of winter and this weekend I'm nervous.  After blogging this I don't know if I should eat lunch, exercise or go home and see my asshole brother, my sister-in-law and my niece.  I don't know if they're staying long or if they're going to have dinner with us, because I need to boogie out of the house to watch the football game tonight.

And then I have to work the Vikings game tomorrow.  When I was told I just had to come in at 10 and fetch things in case someone needed something, I thought it was one of those times where I could actually relax at a game.  But then I saw who I'd be working for and I figured there would be a mistake; these guys usually want me to do everything, and I'm not sure that won't be the case tomorrow.  There's some miscommunication going on, and I don't know if I'll get blindsided by something then.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment