Thursday, November 3, 2016

It Was The Popcorn

As work has gotten a lot more serious, I have been partaking in these daily meetings in the morning.  They're cool, even though 95% of what is said is jargon that's beyond me.  These guys are cool, at least for now, because sometimes someone from the team buys food.  Well, this morning it was this really tasty popcorn, and since I had nothing to do besides listen to words that really should be indistinguishable from the horn squawking from every adult in a Charlie Brown TV show, such was my understanding of it, I just bent down and grabbed a kernel.  And I ate, oh, five dozen of them, I guess.

So, I'm fat again.  And chasing that down with chips from the United match and leftover Coke from Taco Bell (which I ate after work last night because Taco Bell was giving away a free taco because there was a Stolen Base in the World Series), followed by an apple (however tasty that Red Delicious was) and my regular coffee certainly isn't melting the pounds away.

A losing battle, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment