Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Monday, November 14:
  • I was a good boy and didn't spend anything on the 14th or the 13th, and on the 12th everything I spent I have receipts for.  So, on Veteran's Day (aka Friday the 11th), I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) because I couldn't bear to watch the election autopsy on Washington Week.  (And by the way, host Gwen Ifill died!  Oh my God!  I didn't even know she was sick!)  There I saw ********a, who did not invite me to a stripper party I wasn't able to go to.  Got a dance with her, and we got close -- emotionally, not sexually.  That might come later.  With coffee and tips and the total was: $27.75.
  • Went to Glam Doll afterwards.  They had a special pumpkin chai-filled donut which was really good.  Didn't think I would like anything flavored with chai.  With tip: $9.81.
  • ETA at 4:45 p.m. on November 18 that I went to my favorite art gallery for the first time in some time.  They had an exhibition about this digital photographer who manipulates his "paintings."  Very vivid.  Gave some money for a regular-sized Pabst Blue Ribbon, then I donated an equal amount for the gallery in the cashbox.  Total: $6.
  • Tuesday the 8th, aka Election Day ... eeeeeeeeeee-AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Herkimer Pub in Uptown publicize a watch party.  It was so busy I was standing the whole time I was there.  Beer plus tip: $7.
  • On Saturday the 5th, after watching my team beat the hell out of Oregon (about time), I went to Glam Doll to celebrate.  And for some reason my laptop could not connect with the store's wi-fi, so I spent my time doodling on my phone.  At least I remembered to note how much I spent there on that day, something I forgot about as I was typing this.  Phew!  With tip: $12.27.
  • I found pennies this day, at the gym in the afternoon and at Glam Doll at night.  An Infusion of: 2 cents.
  • Friday, November 4 ... I had been meaning to go to another Mensa meeting.  I really want to be a part of this club, but I had only been to their First Friday cotillion (it's more like a meet-up) once.  It was time to go again.  I met the only person I knew out of the club there, again, and so I bought her a drink, a half-orange juice/half-water.  Huh?  You need to cut the sting of OJ?  I got a 7 & Seven for myself.  With the tip for both drinks and the cover to get in, it came out to: $11.75.
  • On Tuesday the 1st I popped my head into My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  Managed to see *e***** there, so I got a lapper from her.  With coffee and tips: $29.75.
  • For Halloween I started my morning getting to Bogart's Doughnuts in Kingfield.  I heard that they were serving special doughnuts filled with Twix and Mounds bars.  Had to buy one of each, and of course they were fattening and good!  With tip: $7.
  • Work was having another fundraising sale, and once again they offered caramel apples.  It was pay-as-you-like, and I liked to pay: $3.
  • That evening, because it was Halloween, I stayed out of my neighborhood.  And, per convention, I went to a strip club.  However, since it was close to my work, after work I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition) for the first time in the evening.  And man, it was slow and depressing.  I stayed there for an hour.  They didn't even open up the lower stage until a half-hour after I got in.  There were two dancers there just going around giving stand-up dances for $10 a song, although I saw a third that was dancing on the stage as I left.  One of the two came up to me and hustled me for four songs.  Her name was either Princess or Queen Ava or Eva of something like that.  And to me, if your stripper name is two words, and the first word is a title that you gave to yourself, you're not that good of a stripper.  Well, she wasn't a bitch or anything, but while she did carry a conversation, I wasn't too engaged with it.  My cock was harder eating at Hooters afterward.  With beer and tips: $46.
  • Oh, and I found a penny somewhere.  An Infusion of: 1 cent.
  • Saturday, October 30 was the Quarterfinal of the Big Ten Women's Soccer Tournament, and the top-seeded Gophers crushed Indiana that afternoon, 3-1.  There were no programs for sale; did someone screw them up?  Thought that the souvenir cup was of a design I had never seen before, so I bought it.  Turns out it was the medium size and not the large.  You would think that special cups would be the largest size they offer.  That medium/souvenir Coke plus a hot dog cost me: $11.
  • That evening was a good time to dispense with the currency that was in too mint a condition to spend.  Had back-to-back dollar bills with consecutive serial numbers, and even though I usually don't save only two bills side-by-side, I did in this case.  Also, I think the quarters this year commemorate Harpers Ferry on the tail side, and I got a shiny and unscratched one as change.  Therefore I put into storage: $2.25.
Good through November 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment