Sunday, November 20, 2016

Alright, So There Was Nothing To Worry About

Turns out that even though I was ten minutes late, because there was a last-minute cancellation I had to fill in for some guy up in the broadcast booth.  And besides carrying a man's two bags, one of them really heavy (I can still feel my left arm twitch), I had nothing that I had to do.  I didn't have to meet anyone that I had to overly impress.  Which is kind of a bad thing, because I've worked with this crew a few times and they're really good people.  I ran into one of them while coming in and the dude gave me this great bear hug.  Man, these are the people that make working these games worthwhile!

So, my stressful weekend is over.  Now, back to work.  But first, getting gas for my car.  But first-first, going to the stripclub!

No comments:

Post a Comment