Monday, March 20, 2017

Too Much Sexytime, Not Enough Moolah

I just realized that I have to get money for this masseuse I'm seeing tomorrow.  It's not what you think; this is a real masseuse giving me a real massage.

The hanky-panky comes later in the evening, as I am going to a house party where *a*** will probably suck my dick till I come again.  It'll be the third stripper party I'm going to in a week.  Five days, to be technical.  I knew I was going to do this to myself since my parents were away.  Still, all this fun has done some serious damage to my checking account.  I still avoid seeing my balance anyway, but now I really don't want to see it.

I've gotten so squeamish that, once I get done blogging this and leaving for the gas station, I am going to get only $20, enough to cover the cost of the tip I need to give the masseuse not just for the session this evening, but for the one I had with her a couple weeks ago.  Got a deal through Groupon, but I forgot that I needed cash to tip her the first time.  I hope this makes up for it, and I hope she doesn't, like, break my elbow for not tipping her after the first visit.

But I digress.  I am making too many trips to the ATM these days.  And even though I could save myself some grief, I plan to do one ATM run now and another after I watch the season premiere of Dancing With The Stars 24.  That way the money I take out of my account tomorrow won't technically be counted against it until the following day, even though in the long run that accounting horsepucky doesn't really matter.  It matters to me, so I'm doing it.

I am doing it even though I shouldn't.  But oh, man, the experiences I am getting from these hot strippers who don't mind touching my pee-pee!!!  Maybe I'll tell you guys all about it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment