Friday, March 10, 2017

Should Be Less Busy Than This

I find it kind of ironic that ever since my parents went to Las Vegas, I've felt busier than I would have if they were still here.  In fact, I am blogging now because I'm afraid I won't be able to blog before the end of day today, even though my previous blog post was a scant seven hours ago and I like to space out my blog posts so that the latest blog post has maximum exposure on the top of Wailing And Failing.  I've been cutting it close, or at least too close for my comfort, the past few days, and since I'm up and not really dead tired, I figured it would be best to post now, even if I am being all meta and blog posting about, well, blog posts.

(I know that lately my blog posts haven't been substantial.  It's another consequence of being busy.  Sorry.)

I have a lot of things on my plate, however.  Have work.  After work today (Friday) I am stopping by home before going to the Golden Gopher baseball game at U.S. Bank Stadium.  Tomorrow there's the alumni club event in the afternoon and the Class AA Boys' State High School Hockey Championship Game in the evening.  Sunday I'll be free until the afternoon, when I'll be spending the rest of the day before and after The First-Ever Minnesota United FC Match at TCF Bank Stadium.  Then there's work, sprinkled with both going to the library to print out The Bracket and studying The Bracket over one evening early next week.  Then March Madness begins and I'll head out to watch the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament games before next weekend, where I will have to attend the National Collegiate Hockey Conference Championship Game Saturday, a Mensa event Sunday, and the Twin Cities Auto Show some time that weekend.

I have a massage the following Monday, a movie I can see on discount Tuesday (as well as the Tuesday before, which is Tuesday -- got that?), and then my parents come home the following Wednesday.  Man, this is a precious waste of my parents being away!

No comments:

Post a Comment