Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Pervsion Strikes Out

My parents will be gone two weeks.  That means I have the whole house to myself.  That means I feel emboldened to invite one of the strippers I know over for some private sucking and fucking (on her part, of course).  But I have contacted five of those women so far and none of them want to come to my lair to cum.  I am very disappointed.  I mean, do I look that dangerous?  I don't bite -- unless you want me to, and you're hot!  And I'm just a schlub who wants to whip it out whenever I'm the only guy in the middle of a bevy of hot women, that's all.  It's not like none of the women I've propositioned haven't seen my pee-pee before.  In fact, for a couple of them I've been to their houses and fooled around there.  Why can't they reciprocate?  Man, this is a frustrating waste of having the house all to myself.

In the meantime I have agreed to go to three house parties in the next week.  Maybe one of these five girls will change their mind and come to their senses before next week.  Plus, there is one other girl, *a***, who I haven't called yet.  She's never cum to my house, but she's the dirtiest and nastiest girl I know, so she might be down.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment