Sunday, March 12, 2017

Bracketology 2017

I don't know about you, but because of the flabbiness and self-indulgence of the broadcast of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament once CBS split airing duties with Turner Sports, Selection Sunday has meant little to me.  Minnesota United's first-ever home game as part of Major League Soccer will be played right in the middle of the announcement, and I have absolutely no qualms missing it.  Whatever, I'll print out the bracket Tuesday.

Anyway, credit to The Bracket Matrix once again for what still is an intriguing part to March Madness, the Bubble Watch:

  • REAL Last Four Teams In: Vanderbilt, Xavier, Michigan St., Providence
  • Play-In Games: Wake Forest, USC, Kansas St., Rhode Island
  • LAST Four Teams Out: Syracuse, Illinois St., Georgia, Illinois
  • (I used to put in a Penultimate Four Teams Out, but the hive mind is such that there is so much agreement now that there are too few teams to fill out that category, so I am going to drop it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment