Thursday, March 9, 2017

No Fucking Tonight

So I got one of the strippers who get down with me, *e***, a knockoff Michael Kors purse from the Temple Street Night Market in Hong Kong because she asked me.

I was going to drop by her place to give her the purse, but since my parents are away I felt frisky and parlayed that to an evening visit where I would get a little sumpin'-sumpin' from her.

That was supposed to be this evening, but when I approached the door, all I heard were voices by a girl and a man.  I left the front door with the quickness and texted (and eventually called) *e*** to see what was going on.  She was there, and she was home, but she totally forgot to clear her house so she could suck and we could fuck.

So, no sexual activity.  Hey, no loss.  If we can rearrange something for later, I will try and extract a couple extra favors from her, like digging her out without a condom, or making sure I cum in her mouth.  If not, hey, the knockoff Kors was only $20 -- no loss.  And *e*** said and texted that she loves it.  That makes me feel good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment