Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Addendum To: Linin' Up My Hoes ... Pissin' Away My Money

So ***e* came over and jerked me off.  I have had trouble orgasming (wow, that's a word), but never, ever when ***e* jacks me off.  Don't know why, but that's one of the reasons I keep, uh, cumming back to her.  She has never really failed to deliver.

Meanwhile, ****e* finally texted back about cleaning my house, and I had to repeat that I had already found someone.  It's another stripper girlfriend, ***u**, the one who was desperate, if not thirsty, to clean my house in order to make money.  We hammered out the details on Monday, I think, but I had offered to have her come over Friday instead of Monday because she initially said Friday was best.  She said Friday would be best, but only from 5 to 8.

That immediately raised a paranoid red flag for me.  I know I have complained in the past at how freakin' long ****e* has taken to clean my house.  And, yeah, it might seem hypocritical, but when ***u** said she could take three hours to clean my house, my first thought was, "Only three hours?"  The house could use a lot of cleaning.  There's dust everywhere, I think I got salt on the front door rug, the kitchen's a damn mess, and you should see the upstairs toilet.  This should take more than three hours, but that's all the time ***u** is going to give me?  What corners is she going to cut?

But I made a commitment to ***u**.  And despite ****e* repeatedly texting me yesterday/Tuesday that she could squeeze me but I'd have to say yes quickly, I have decided to at least uphold my end of this appointment and trust that ***u** will come and clean -- even though I've never seen her clean before, even though she said she needs to use my broom and mop, even though I don't completely trust that she even knows how to clean a house because this will be the first time I see her do it.  Otherwise, I would be jumping back to ****e* when it feels as though she might not have time between now and a week from now to clean, and if she also falls through, I'm shit outta luck.  (And by the way, I asked her to come clean in early February ... even though, by the way, she has gone through a lot of things lately.)

So I hope ***u** does a good job.  Shit, I hope she shows up on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment