Monday, March 13, 2023

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: February 2023

A marked improvement over January.  I initially thought it was only markedly better compared to last month, but as I've looked at it more and more, I think it is a decent, and even good, month overall.

I can point out six of the dozen waitresses for the month.  In ascending order:
  • In sixth place is Rebecca, of Fort Smith, Ark.  She posed in a 45-degree angle, but otherwise it shows off her thin, even beanpole figure.  Love her long brunette (or is it black?) hair and salmon two-piece bikini set off from her pale skin.
  • In fifth place is Ci'Anna, hailing from Sarasota, Fla.  Long blonde hair, blue two-piece, and the top has a circular hole in the middle showing off her sideboob (and she's got pretty sizable tits, too).  She's pretty much facing the photographer head-on.  I usually don't like that her arms are covering her body, but she's pulling down the bottom of that hole in her top, making horndogs like me think as though she's about to pull off her top.  Nice touch!
  • In fourth place is Taylor, from San Marcos, Calif.  I'm beginning to see that I love the girls when they're wearing Hooters-branded material.  Although her top covers more skin than a bikini top usually does, I appreciate looking at the logo, and it looks like a torn-ish version of a Hooters waitress top.  And she's got a bikini bottom in Hooters orange and a sexy-looking stomach, too.
  • In third place is Kelci, of Beaumont, Tex.  She is wearing a beige-ish, patterned one-piece bikini which has a V-shaped cut down to the middle of her stomach to show off her sideboob.  That swimsuit covers a lot.  What puts her in 3rd, however, is her beaming, high-wattage smile.  Does a man have to get cancelled if he prefers women who smile?
  • In second place is Jacksonville's Blakelyn.  The combination of her ... her just works.  She's got dark brown hair, she's posed at a 45-degree angle, and she's got a blue two-piece on that seems to be made with fabric.  She's got a wry smile and, at least from the way she's posed, big and strong haunches that I can't help but focus on.  She seems like an athletic woman, and my imagining how, uh, fit she is puts her in second.
  • Finally, in first place is Jennifer, hailing from Tucson, Ariz.  Dark blonde, wearing a patterned two-piece bikini, facing directly at the camera, and her wet hair makes it look like she really is emerging from the pool.  Best of all, she's got a massive rack.  And I just noticed that she appears to be closer to the camera than other women in their pictures.  She's framed in a way that's in your face, which is not a bad thing.  Her picture is just "Bam!" and I love it!
So congratulations to Jennifer and to the rest of the babes I singled out for February 2023.  I shall masturbate to you as soon as I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment