Saturday, March 4, 2023

My Weekend Feels Busy

Today/Saturday I am pulling a tripleheader of baseball at U. S. Bank Stadium.  I should enjoy it.  But I plan on parking on the other side of downtown and using the light rail.  I haven't used it since I got home from vacation in Hawai'i, so I'm scared that I won't build enough time to use it and get to the Games on time.  Plus, I am kind of paranoid about safety.

And then tomorrow/Sunday not only did I volunteer to fill in for work (starting at 6:30 a.m. -- yuck), but after that -- right after that -- I plan on going to the Big Ten Women's Tournament Championship Game.  I hope I make it on time.  I hope I am able to stay awake during the basketball Game.  Shoot, I hope I can stay awake watching not one, not two, but three baseball Games today.

My weekend is just sports, sports, sports, and yet it feels like a chore.  It shouldn't feel that way -- I love sports -- but I am dedicating lots of time to sports.  I hope I enjoy the Games more when I'm watching them than when I am anticipating going to them, which is what I am doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment