Saturday, March 11, 2023

Addendum To: Another Fucking Blizzard?!

And I now hear some forecasters are sticking to 3-6", and some are now saying 2-4".  I am hoping for the latter, obviously, and I'm hoping that the roads are going to be treated well enough that, at least when it comes to the highways, I will be driving on clean, or at least wet, roads.

The timing might be the worst part of this.  It now appears as though the bulk of the snow will appear in the afternoon.  When exactly I don't know, but I wish I did, because this alumni event will last a couple hours from the early to mid-afternoon.  Because I am also going to the MNUFC Match this evening, I really do not want to use my main car to make two trips.  I am crossing my fingers that my parents' minivan can make the 27-mile journey to a place I haven't ever been before for our alumni event, especially if snow starts on my way back.

I renew how tired and done I am with all this snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment