Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Linin' Up My Hoes ... Pissin' Away My Money

I think I spent three grand in order to pay my credit card bills, and they're still not paid up yet.  So, what do I do about a week left to go before my parents come back to town?  Hastily arrange all my stripper girlfriends to come over and soothe me one last time and my place.  And of course all that requires money -- money I will need to pay off eventually.  I'm glad I have a job that pays the bills, but right now it feels like I'm spending so much money that even this job won't pay for it all.

And yet I have someone coming in over the weekend to clean my house (no sexytime included).  And then there is another stripper girlfriend and her friend who have agreed to massage me naked, also over the weekend.  I thought about cancelling this encounter with ***e* tonight/Tuesday night because I was going to ask her to clean the house, but when she said she couldn't and that she would be in town only till tomorrow/Wednesday, I used the excuse that she won't be able to cum see me at home for a while to still ask her to rub me out one.  And that, as well as the double masseuses and the housecleaning stripper, costs money, probably more than I should.  Why do I do this to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment