Friday, March 10, 2023

Another Fucking Blizzard?!

I know I sound like a broken record, especially since I blog posted about this a couple days ago.  But there is supposed to be another fucking snowstorm that comes in tomorrow/Saturday.  Yeah, forget this previous "blizzard"; the meteorologists saw that it was tracking south, so what was initially 7-10" got really ratcheted down to 2-5", and frankly, so much of it melted on contact with the ground that I don't see a whole lot of accumulating of snow anywhere.

With that being said, that might not be the case here.  It's being described as a clipper system, and to me, those systems race through the area and dump no more than a couple inches.  But the forecast I just saw (a second time; the 10 p.m. telecast gets repeated at 12:37 a.m.) predicts 3-6", and although we've had more in storms past, this still feels like a lot.  Moreover, this blizzard comes tomorrow/Saturday morning and lasts all day.  I have an alumni event in the morning, way far from where I live, and there's the MNUFC home opener that evening.  If this goddamn snowstorm is as bad as it could be, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do either.

This fucking snow fucking sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment