Tuesday, March 28, 2023

The Weird People Come Out At Night

I was torn as to what to do last/Monday night, but I decided I need to show my parents I used some of the rice they left for me, so I cooked it along with a can of soup because eating rice by itself is boring.  But then I decided I needed to move out all the stuff I brought home back to storage because, at least in my mind, tonight/Tuesday night will just be me chilling -- well, after doing the dishes and some last-minute cleaning, and any last-ditch things that need to be done or sent to my unit.

All that packing, much of which I had to bring back because I simply don't have any room (more on that later), pushed another thing I wanted to do, exercise and shower at the community center, till just before closing.  I did a kettlebell for seven minutes, then I was done.  Hit the shower, which was real cold until the heat kicked in just after I soaped up.

I then tried to find a gas station with the cheapest price in the area.  Drove to a few places before finding that a Speedway close to me will charge me gas, with my discount, for 13 cents less per gallon than the most expensive spot in the area.  Pays to drive around.

Wanted to get a Coke too, just in case I had to obey my sweet tooth.  So after I filled up, I went inside.  While I was walking around the place, I hear this rhythmic "phhhhhew."  Some guy was making this sound, a big, fat, tall White dude.  After he seemingly followed me to the Coke case, I deduced that this is probably his way of exhaling.  Which is still gross and fucking disgusting and I don't think he has to breathe that way.  And then this motherfucker lines up behind me at the checkout counter, and he's still doing that goddamn, "phhhhhhhhhew, phhhhhhhhhhhhhhew!" business.  What the fuck?  He's spewing out so many of his dirty germs that I probably got COVID.

Man, all I wanted was a Coke.  Seems like I have to get it earlier in the evening to avoid weirdos like this fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment