Thursday, March 2, 2023

Lining Up My, Uh, Sex Workers

Don't know if I can call them hoes, even though, by God, I want to.  Anyway, with a month ... actually four weeks left until I can't bring my, uh, sex workers over to the house, I'm trying to line them up in such a way where I get sexy time with them about once a week.  I have two in mind I would like to bring in, *****a and **y.  There is also ********a, who has promised to massage me while I'm naked while around St. Patrick's Day.  I would like to go to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) to see my All-Time Favorite; it would feel weird to see her with my parents in town.  Finally, even though I can't guarantee I'll get anything with ****e*, I finally was able to ask her to come over and clean the house.

I'm still waiting on when she can come over, 'cause that might dictate in what order I can see all five of them, and when.  But even though it's kind of a pain in the ass, and it'll cost me some money, I want to do this.  Because I feel as though once my parents come back, sexy time is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment