Monday, March 20, 2023

All The Free Fast Food I Can Get Because It's My Birthday

I have signed up for so many applications that around my birthday, I get all these offers for free food.  I appreciate the sentiment/customer relations move.  But I have so many, each with its own particular offer and expiration date, that I think I need to list them here in order to put them in some kind of order so I can take advantage of all of them.  (This does not include all the free food I have already taken advantage of from McDonald's, Popeyes, and Dunkin' Donuts.)  And so, here we go:

  • Arby's: free medium shake with purchase; expires 4/3
  • Caribou: free drink; expires, I think, Friday
  • Chipotle: free guacamole; expires 4/16
  • Dunn Bros: free drink (up to $5); expires, I think, Friday
  • Jimmy John's: free 8" sandwich; expires 4/16
  • Potbelly: free desert (up to $5); expires 3/31
  • Papa John's: free desert; expires, I think, 3/31
  • Culver's: free scoop of frozen custard and one topping; expires 3/31

No comments:

Post a Comment