Monday, April 14, 2014

Will They Respect Me? (Scheduled Post)

So I start having people under me tomorrow.  I think this is the first time I've ever done anything like this, and it's scaring the shit out of me.  What if they disrespect me?  What if I tell them something that turns out to be wrong?  What if they ask a question and I don't know what to say; will they start questioning me?

And I wonder if this is going to devolve into junior high school and high school.  I'm just trying to work and a couple scorers are talking to each other and not doing their jobs -- or worse, they're talking shit about me.  What if they start talking behind my back about not liking me?  What if they confront me?  Will they challenge my authority, even my manhood?

We'll see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment