Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Where The Hell Is That Haircut Coupon?

OK, so my ATF ***e* is supposed to come over and clean my house tonight.  (She usually does other stuff, but honestly I'm alright if she doesn't do it.  The house needs a cleaning, badly.)  And that's a good thing, because right now I am feverishly trying to find a coupon that gets me a haricut for nine bucks.  Nine bucks!

I don't know where the hell that stupid thing is right now.  And I knew this would happen.  At one point ... uh, over the weekend, maybe, I was contemplating cutting the coupons for both this haircut and this fast food place (either KFC or Burger King, don't remember).  And then I thought, "Well, I can do this later."  And then I thought, "Man, I hope I remember where I put this, because there's a chance I might forget."  And so I put them ... somewhere.  It has yet to be found.

I spent a good hour looking everywhere I have clutter in the house.  In other words, I looked everywhere in the house for an hour looking for this stupid coupon.  No luck.

The coupon expires Friday.  Good thing, because ***e*'s coming over tonight, Wednesday I think I need to hit this lauded Central European restaurant in downtown Minneapolis before they close for good this week, and Thursday the Chick-Fil-A that's in the neighborhood opens, so I have to get something from them that day.  Push my haircut out as long as possible (and just like I need to get the house cleaned, I need a haircut in the worst way because it's long) and that'll give me as much time as I need to find this sheet of paper.  Probably still won't help.  This damn thing will hide until I find it after it's expired, I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment