Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A Tale Of Two Stripper Parties, Part One (Scheduled Post)

These two parties happened in the two weeks my parents were gone, shortly after I came back from Hong Kong.

The first one was at a house within fair driving distance.  It was three girls at a house hosted by a guy I have come to know and trust as someone who will keep my perversions private.  He's actually a real cool dude.  He was the one who tipped me off to this party.  I thought I knew one of the girls, but when I came over, she wasn't there.

However, it turns out that I in fact did see one of these hot women before.  At least I think so.  I saw her a long, long time ago at *******a's party.  I swear that she was the one who attended my high school.  Regardless, I knew she was cute and I promised her then that I was going to get a dance from her next time.  I didn't think next time would be at least three years afterward.

Nevertheless, even though I don't think she recognized me, she kissed me on the lips as an introduction.  And when she flashed the horde of horny men just kibitzing in the solarium, I decided to swoop in and see if she would promise me the "fun" the host texted me these girls would do.

So we went upstairs and we got to talking.  She seemed really nice.  I didn't want to push it; it felt as though she was not going to charge me for all this talking.  But, organically, it was sexytime.  I, being a gentleman, did not surprise her by whipping it out.  Instead I stood up in front of her while she sat on the bed.  She unbuttoned my fly, then expressed (feigned?) shock that I wasn't wearing any underwear.  After soliciting a price (which I gladly accepted), she took me into her hand ... and then, after a moment, took me into her mouth.  Lovingly, deeply.

And then I heard a knock on the door.  Another stripper working the party, who also a friend of hers, came in, fresh (or "fresh") from doing a VIP.  Thank Buddha the guy she was with didn't come into the room with her.  So my girl -- oh, let's call her ******e -- lets her in and they talk.  I am totally naked at this point.  ******e, by the way, is not.  (She's still smoking hot, fuck ... she works as a masseuse [the clean kind] and I felt her strong, powerful arms as she was sucking me off.)  The other stripper is clothed too, though that didn't stop me from trying to thrust my cock inbetween her butt cheeks as she turned around and bent over to get a compliment from me about her ass.  It was nice, though a bit bony; I'm just glad she saw me naked!

So we were just there, the three of us, and it's a CFNM (Clothed Female, Naked Male) situation, and the two were just talking about stuff.  Then the conversation turned to me, the naked guy standing inbetween them.  And suddenly, ******e just grabs my dick right in front of her!  Holy shit!!!  I'm excited as fuck.  And yet this other stripper, who was still plenty nice ... well, I don't know if she ever looked down to stare at my pee-pee.  Huh.

So then the other girl left and ******e got down on her knees on the floor to continue to fellate me.  Since she was so willing and aggressive about going down on me, I wanted to make sure if she was OK with me cumming in her mouth.  "But we just met," ******e said, and respecting her wishes, when I was ready to blow, I took myself out and splooged all over her impressive (fake?) tits.  "Oh my God, there's so much!" she cried.  I take that as a compliment.  And I've got to say, I emptied myself onto her chest.  I mean, once I was done she took spread apart her breasts (which she had been handling during my orgasm), and there was this rope of semen that I managed to lace on both her boobs.  When she spread her girls out, she stretched that cum, and I don't know why, but seeing that stays with me.  I still imagine that.

So if she made me do that the first time we were intimate, imagine what we would do now that we're "familiar" with each other.  Once we got done and dressed ******e invited me down to her place for a party the following week.  She really hyped it up as something with bells and whistles and lights and all that.  I tried to be positive, but that's not my thing.  What we just did is my thing, and you don't need accouterments for that.  And she had been texting me after our encounter to keep me posted about other parties, but the other snag with that -- that she lives so far away -- may have been a reason she has stopped communicating with me.  I asked about one-on-ones, and I'm certainly down as soon as the summer starts.  But I hope that offer still stands.  I need her mouth around my dick again, OMG. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment