Monday, May 22, 2017

Do you know how tired and/or possibly disinterested I am in working, as great as the people in both places are?  I got so tired last night, a result of staying up Saturday night and waking up after only 3 1/2 hours so I can watch The Final Day In The EPL downtown, I fell asleep around 10:30, so I didn't get around to doing important things, such as blog posting for today.

I got cut loose from work early today, just now.  I would usually be pissed that I missed work.  Instead this gives me the opportunity to get my daily blog post in today, right now, as I type this and you write this.  In fact, I got a little hyper that I would miss my chance of doing this because of all the bullshit traffic in this part of town.  Not necessarily missing the start of my night project, missing doing this.

Goddamn, I'm tired.

Now, I have to go to my other job.

No comments:

Post a Comment