Thursday, June 3, 2010

I shouldn't sound like a stalker, but there are two strippers who used to call me to give me their schedules and let me know if they're entertaining at any house parties. They haven't called in, like, weeks, and now I'm frustrated. Do they not like me anymore? Do they not think I'll get laps from them? I will -- but do they not believe me?

Or, is it that they don't like me because they found out I like to pull my dick out? I did it in front of one of them, but she seemed cool. The other I'm more concerned about because we have a great vibe together. I'd like to show her my manhood someday, but maybe she's trying to distance herself from me.

I've thought about this for awhile, but what triggered it is the missed call and voicemail I got an hour ago. I was hoping it was one of the two stripper leaving me her schedule. Instead it was something that has to do with what Father is trying to find for his real estate holdings.

No comments:

Post a Comment