Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You Haven't Lived Until You've Seen Your Grandmother Naked

And then you will wish you were struck down dead right then and there.

This was over the weekend. I was in my room, like I am often. My Grandmother probably thought I was sleeping and it was a good time to take a bath. But I decided I couldn't sleep and started getting ready to do what I planned on doing by pissing in the toilet.

So I crossed the dining room to get to the bathroom when I was stopped cold. What did I see trudging into the bathroom was my Grandmother. Naked. Fucking naked.

Well, OK, not completely naked. She didn't see me because she was walking away from me, from her bedroom to the bath. She also clutched a towel as she trundled in, thank God. All I was forced to see was her ass -- her big ass, not totally wrinkled, but as old and as aged as you'd think an 84-year-old ass would be. My God, why did she take off all her clothes before going into the bathroom?

And why did I describe my Grandmother's ass so vividly?

No comments:

Post a Comment