Thursday, June 3, 2010

Maybe It's The Mozzarella Sticks And Chocolate Milkshake Talking

Went to the dentist to finish the cleaning that should've been done the last time. Had the same girl, but she was not as cloying as she was. In fact, she was kind of nice. Maybe she was mean to me last time because I no-showed my prior appointment.

That spackled this fluoride varnish on my teeth. I was told not to eat anything crunchy till the morn. Told her that I was going to Buffalo Wild Wings, and she seemed to not have a problem with it. So I ate to my heart's content.

Saw Jim Joyce's Boner at BWWW, so I decided to go to my late-night eating spot and watch SportsCenter Zapruder the blown call. There I thought about getting soup and a Coke, but then I remembered I shouldn't drink Coke because of the acid, so I decided on a milkshake, but soup and a shake don't mix, so I went with the mozzarella sticks instead of soup.

Tummy now feels funny. Feel like I should shit, but can't. Went outside to prune the lilac bushes and I still feel fat. Oh well -- probably going to Taco Bell and ordering that super-cheap meal deal (including the cruncy chips -- bye-bye, fluoride varnish!) will get the shit flowing through my colon.

No comments:

Post a Comment