Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Hope I'm Not Repeating Myself When Slamming My Father

You know what I hate about My Fucking Father? The way he responds to things I say by asking questions. Who the fuck does that? And why the fuck doesn't he understand it's fucking annoying. Pisses me off.

You know what I hate about me? When I try to argue with My Fucking Father I don't make any goddamn sense. He was talking through asking questions last night and I tried to talk back to him by saying, "I didn't ask any questions." I didn't ask any questions, but why would that be an issue? I said "questions" because My Fucking Father was asking them for no reason. What I should have said was something like, "Why are you asking questions? What did I say that makes you ask a question? I'm just saying something. Stop asking questions, stop being defensive, you sound stupid."

No comments:

Post a Comment