Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bad Driver: NLH 153 (I Think)

I was on my way to the bank for Mother on 10W yesterday morning, also known as the drag strip. This car changed lanes to get right in front of me without signaling.

At that point I was at a crossroads. I decided not to let it slide. I decided to chase the fucker.

I don't remeber the last time I gunned my car to 80, 85. But when I finally caught the bastard and tried to get ahead of him, he decided he wanted to go, too. Thank Buddha he had cars in front of him and I was able to dance around the three lanes going north.

At one point I decided to pull in front of him like he did to me, a sort of planting-a-flag-on-the-Moon moment. I let the car in front of this asshole pass. This shit tries to drive up and not allow me to get in, but I get in, and without signaling, just like he did. And he finally backed off.

Got your number, prick. White guy, hair, has a passenger/doofus who's also white and has hair. Got you.

No comments:

Post a Comment