Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This May Not Qualify As Bad Customer Service, But I Didn't Hear What I Wanted To Hear, So That's How I'm Going To Think It

So I finally get around to calling the company that helped us found our Minnesota limited-liability company. I believe that they helped keep some of our original documents for safe keeping; Father believes we (or, in his normal accusatory way, I) have it, and he wants me to find it, even though he moved all my fucking stuff into my sister's room and therefore I think he should find it. Anyway, I called him for help.

After several days of back-and-forth and just not calling back, this guy "Bob" finally reaches me. Admittedly, I did a piss-poor job of telling me what exactly I needed. But after telling him my side of my argument against My Father, he quickly shut me down: "No, we don't do that."

Shit, so it's somewhere in the house. Meanwhile, Bob offered an olive branch, volunteering to send me any copies of our LLC they have. He said he could mail or fax them. I asked if I could just drop by and pick them up.

"No," Bob said, "We just find them and ship them out."

Well. Apparently there's a small window of time our LLC forms are fresh until they're spoiled. Great, there's the possibility that Father will find these forms and I'll have to explain them, causing yet another goddamn argument. Thank you, Bob.

Never open an LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment