Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Fucking Father, Back To Being An Asshole

Not one fucking day after he comes home and My Fucking Father turns into My Fucking Father. He seemed fine when I called him at work today. But while I was setting the dinner table ready, the first goddamn thing he does is yell at me for not watering the lawn. Except that the sprinkler is on. He's yelling at me because I didn't water until now -- that I'm just watering just to put on a show for him. He then "instructed" me to water during the daytime. When the fuck did you care when we watered? I do not fucking believe he ever gave a shit about the time we watered the lawn until we hat batshit crazy today.

I was not going to have any of it. That moody son-of-a-bitch put me in a bad mood real quick. After being nice to him for so long and now he has to be rude and whiny like that the first day back from vacation? Fuck him.

God, I am in such an antagonistic mood right now. I swear that he's gonna come home early tomorrow just to see if I'm awake. Buddha give me strength that I'm feeling the same exact way I'm feeling now: The ability, the necessity, to stand up and start yelling back, and even kick a little paternal ass if he wants to challenge me tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment