Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Person Who Should Be Fired: Vince From Holiday

One of my pet peeves is when I put my hand out to receive something and the person on the other side of the counter just throws it on the counter. I find it annoying, and I'm trying to shake the feeling that the person is disrespecting me. I've been on the other side and I've done it many times; that's why I try not to do it anymore.

But when I got this douche named Vince who doesn't even say hi to me, throws my license down when I reach for it, then tosses the receipt and the pen in which to sign it my way, I think I have a good idea of what I mean to him, which is not much. It doesn't help that he has a stupid fuckin' mohawk on his head. He likes like ass.

And I'm probably going to see more of him. This is the only gas station that allows after-pay, and I have a bunch of coupons I still need to go through. I'm going to have to run into this buttfuck again. Cripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment