Saturday, June 19, 2010

My First-Ever Follow: Dump Bachmann

It's finally time to stick my neck out a little bit and ask anybody who reads this blog -- anybody?  Bueller? -- to follow me and read the Dump Bachmann blog.  This idiot, Rep. Michelle Bachmann, is both the stupidest and most extreme right-wingnut teabagger in the country.  And I hate that she represents a district whose southern end is very close to my house, and may in fact include my high school.

I've despised and ridiculed this moron ever since her dumbass constituency brought her to Washington.  But her defense of BP over the oil spill forced me to get off my behind and do something small.  And that something small is to officially follow Dump Bachmann, a sister Blogger blog.  Please read -- it chronicles as much as possible all the imbecilic things she says.  Hopefully this blog can be put to rest come November ... because that would mean Bachmann would've been swept out of office!

No comments:

Post a Comment