Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Disrespectful Motherfuckers

All I did was note that you made a mistake.  You fucked up.  We all do it from time to time.  Hell, I do it and I've been doing this for three seasons.  I needed to note this because 1) people down the line are getting mistakes that were made from your end; 2) this was a relative simple mistake to make; and 3) it's my job to ensure you don't do it again.

So when I ask why two shots were posted to the same point, I think you can come up with a better, more grown-up response, than "But that was weeks ago!"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?!  WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?!  WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??  DON'T COP THAT ATTITUDE TO ME, BITCH!  WHAT, JUST BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TWO WEEKS AGO MEANS YOU'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE??  YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR FUCK-UP??  FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BRAT!!!  YOUR GODDAMN INITIALS ARE ALL OVER THAT!!!  AND I DON'T GIVE A GOOD GODDAMN THAT IT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE THAT MISTAKE!  AND SPEAKING OF MISTAKES, DIDN'T WANNA BREAK IT TO YA, BABE, BUT I'VE BEEN CORRECTING YOUR SHIT THE PAST TWO DAYS.  WRONG CODES, WRONG DATES, TYPICAL ERRORS OF SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT.  THAT'S YOU, HONEY, THAT'S YOU.  AND I NEED TO CALL YOU OUT ON IT, AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANNA HEAR IT.  GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK WITH YOUR PETTY AND JUVENILE, "BUT THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO!"  MY GOD, YOU SHOULD BE SO FUCKING FIRED, DISRESPECTFUL CUNT.

God, I hate that woman.

---

Oh, in the afternoon, when my boss came around to our area, the two oldest temps were mouthing something to them.  After that I saw my boss look at the envelopes.  "They're saying that the packets are being put in the wrong place," he said, while looking at the packets to see if they're in the right boxes.

I put the envelopes in the boxes.  It's my job.  And now I'm being challenged on whether or not I can put some envelopes in the right fucking boxes.  Oh, that's rich.  I'm getting complaints (third-hand, by the way) by the fucking Hipster Twins, who don't say anything to anybody else but love to spend all day with each other talking about how they're so much better than everyone else.

I separate the envelopes by format.  There are four of them.  I then arrange each of the four piles chronologically because the oldest packets need to be done first.  I think I do a good job.  The other temps, well, I think they're being lazy and not noticing which packet is which format.

You know, I think this is why we should not have separated the four boxes.  Let's just have one big box where we arranged all the envelopes, oldest to newest.  That way, the person taking the packet has to note which format it is and adjust his or her settings accordingly.  The way it is now, I think some of the temps are just forgetting to look at the front of the envelope, or are forgetting that they've switched formats, or some of them are putting them back in the wrong place.

What is not happening is me putting them in the wrong places.  I'm not, assholes.  I'm way smarter than that, and I am a hell of a lot smarter than you two are giving me credit for.  My goodness, you think I'm prone to more mistakes than the other temps.  Look at the them, what the fuck. ...

Oh well, at least my boss gave me a vote of confidence.  Hope that's more binding than those given to head coaches before they're fired.  I don't think I should be undermined by these disrespectful pricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment