Thursday, September 4, 2014

Well, on the surface it seemed normal, this e-mail conversation I had with this asshole from work who went off on me.  And if you dig deeper ... well, maybe he really is gruff in general because it doesn't seem as if he's trying to stick any jabs in me.  But the way he said "Please," and the way he had to correct me kind of made me stick jabs into him by being passive (agreeing with how "it" needed to be done), then aggressive (noting that the right way to do it, "his" way to do it, didn't work, so it didn't fucking matter if I did or did not get it right the first time).

He told me to give him a real count after the day was over.  My day wasn't over until he probably left.  Hey, I had shit to do.  Wonder if he's going to ask for a count in the morning, even though I gave it all to one of my bosses to handle, figure out and, supposedly, give to Him.

What if I get the count wrong?  I guess I should panic and call for him in the break room.  He got mad at me for caring too much, and now he might get mad at me for not caring enough.  I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't with this asshole.  I should form a response just in case, but I'd rather just watch football.

No comments:

Post a Comment