Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Rough Draft Of My Previous Blog Post ... A Really Rough Draft

I wanted to write my previous blog post, about the moth, before I went to bed late Thursday evening.  But I got really tired while writing it.  I mean, I was crashing, hard, as hard as I ever have in memory.

I tried to tough it out, but while trying to round third and head home with the post, I wrote this.  If you read what I decided to publish and compare the two, you might think I'm absolutely crazy:

Came back a little later; looked at the moth carcass turning brown and dry.  Well, they say that as soon as a body no longer consumes any energy, he will be desperate just before he croaks.  I didn't think I was at that stage, so I continued 

That didn't happen, by the way.  There weren't a whole lot of people around, and I waited for mere seconds before getting help. 

I have no freakin' clue where I was going with this.  But while my body was going to shut down at any second in front of my computer, I at least still had enough mental awareness to know what I just wrote was gibberish, that I could not write anything close to competent, and that this would have to wait until I got home from work the next day.  I guess my subconscious dream state wrote this, or one of my split personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment