Monday, September 22, 2014

Have I Said This Before? I Don't Care, I'll Say It Again

I think it's obvious that That Asshole at work is an asshole, and although he accepted my apology, he never has really forgiven me for barging in on him at lunch, even though he emphasized how important it was to get inventory right to the point where he intimated, strongly, I needed to get him if it's off.  The way he ignores me is deafening, and frankly, it's pissing me off.

And speaking of inventory (even if I don't do it anymore), it's also obvious that he misled me about how much of a shit he gave about it.  I don't see him doing anything about inventory beyond this one thing.  So why did he act like it was all important?  That's why I came to him -- it was important.  But if lunch is more important to him, well, I guess it wasn't so important, now was it?  And in the meantime I haven't seen him even getting close to the room.  So fuck this guy.  He's a liar, a selfish introvert who will do the barest fucking minimum just so his bosses think he's on top of things.  Fucking hypocrite.

And do you know the most fucked-up thing about this all?  A job has opened up with the company, and four people (one of which is the guy who is leaving the job) said I would be good for it.  I would not be answering at all to The Asshole (at least I don't think), but would be working under the boss I am working under right now.  Still, I would be in the same building as him, and the tension he's giving me is unbearable already.  I'm thinking about this piece of shit during the weekend.  Whenever I do something wrong I conjure his fucking face, yelling at me again like he did before.  Do I really want a full-time job at the same place as this motherfucker?

No comments:

Post a Comment