Monday, September 22, 2014

I Sent A Bug To Its Death By Drowning It Down The Bathroom Sink

I was just going to wash my face for the night, and I see this bug.  It looked like the same bugs congregating around the bottom of our back door, probably because they were attracted to the plants (although I've never seen them before and the plants have been there the whole time).  There were two of them.  One of them was just around the basin of the sink.  The other was on the plunger, right underneath the faucet.

And I just kind of said, "Eh."  I moved the faucet around to avoid blasting the bug to hell, but obviously the splash was going to cascade that poor insect out of my existence.  And after a few swigs from the suburban well, I looked down and that bug was gone.

I should be more reflective that I killed one of God's creatures, but I guess I'm not in a mood to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment