Monday, September 29, 2014

But I'm Giving You A Compliment!

So on Facebook one of my "friends" (actually a hot chick who does bodybuilding -- yeah, I befriend fitness babes on Facebook because I got a fetish, OK?) said that she was horribly mocked by someone on the site, saying she looked disgusting and not feminine.  (She is not, not by a goddamn long shot.)  As you would guess, all of her fans swarmed to her comfort and defense, saying you're not ugly, that person is a jealous cunt, blah-blah-blah.

I joined in because I secretly hope that she'll remember my comment, fly over to Minnesota and fuck me, so I said that that comment was disgusting and classless.  Because it was, right?

Also as per usual, whenever people make comments on your status update, you just hit "like" and shotgun them down the line.  So I get an update that there was an update on her status update.  And there have been dozens of messages since I wrote.  And she liked every single one of them ... except mine.

What the fuck?  Why did she like everybody else's comment but not mine?  She liked every comment before mine, and she liked every comment after mine, but she didn't like mine!  Why?  My comment is just as good as anyone else's.  In fact, it's better than anyone else's!  I was giving her a compliment, and she doesn't like it?  And she doesn't like me?

I don't understand the rejection.  It's unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment