Monday, September 29, 2014

Bent License Plate

Got gas for my car tonight (Sunday night) to take advantage of a coupon.  I was going around my car just because I always check for stuff, and I see that the left side of my license plate is bent 90 degrees.  What the fuck?  It was as if someone tried to pry it loose so they could take it and use it?  Why the hell would someone steal a license plate?

I tried all I could to smooth it out.  But that's hard to do if the back of the plate is on a frame.  I would need to eliminate the crease by folding it the other way, and I can't do that if it's bolted onto the car.  So I did the best I could.  Right now, the license plate is bending at, oh, 45 degrees.

Assuming that the bend would catch my eye, it happened some time after the last time I looked at the front of my car, which is when I parked it Sunday morning before heading off to the Vikings game.  So some asshole at Dinkytown, or at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division), where I stopped by after working the game, bent down and tried to steal my plate?  Goddammit, this world is filled with assholes!

No comments:

Post a Comment