Monday, September 15, 2014

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

The Check Engine light's on again in my car.

The fucking goddamn Check Engine light.

The one I paid over $1,400 to not get it to light up again.  (Yeah, 60% of it went to fixing the oil leaks in my engine, but it's still a lot of money.)

It went on on my way back from My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) home.  I was scared that it would come back on, yet I had to prepare myself for it.  And when it did, I screamed ... well, I screamed the title of this blog post.

My car seems to work fine.  Well, it works better than before, at least now.  There is no scary hesitation, nor there has yet been any inability to accelerate.  And the white smoke is gone.  But the fucking goddamn Check Engine light is back on again.

That can't be.  Well, it can, because I checked it out once and the knock sensor (which I had replaced) was one of five codes that lit up.  It might be one of the other four, or all the other four.  Fuck if I know.  But I might have to go back to O'Reilly's if it comes back on again tomorrow after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment