Thursday, September 4, 2014

Addendum To: Dude, This Guy At Work Went Off On Me (Scheduled Post)

So, the guy at work ... well, the first time I saw him on Tuesday he was working around me, so I said, "Good morning," to which he replied, without missing a beat, "Mornin'."  He didn't even look at me while doing, just concentrating on unwinding computer cables.  Now he may be just as quiet and distant if I didn't piss him off, but he certainly wasn't gregarious.

I have given him stuff that I need to do, and he's given it back to me, with very little to no conversation.  Let him know I had something for him while he was on the phone, and he looked back and nodded to me.  And he gave me back that thing personally.  So, uh ... I don't know.  Probably should err on the side of caution and assume I'm dead to him, therefore he is dead to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment