Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Addendum To: Addendum To: Addendum To: Now My Friend Is Affected (ETA: sic) My Driving

My last missive to my frenemy I sent Monday morning; he was a dick in replying back that evening.  Does he think he can just dismiss me by not taking as much to answer my e-mail as I did to his?  I really didn't want to read his shrill words, especially because I'm too busy hyperventilating over other shit I need to do right now.  But maybe this is an indication that I get busy and things kind of fall by the wayside, like I've tried to tell him all along.

Anyway, he completely minimizes what I was trying to say while attacking me, again, about how contradictory I'm sounding.  I don't think I'm being contradictory, but honestly, I'm absolutely shocked that he's going to continue on and on about this.  I'm starting to not care, and I'm the one who said I'm going to get the last word on this!

I want to bring in other people to help me respond to him.  But I don't want him to know.  How do I do that?  And in the meantime, how do I get back at him?

No comments:

Post a Comment