Monday, September 28, 2015

Argh! Why Did I Do That? I'm So Stupid!

I thought he dropped that sheet.  He even said, "Shit!" indicating to me that it slipped out of his hands.  So, even though I am not supposed to go over to his work area, I picked it up for him.  Because I'm supposed to help.

He sees that sheet of paper, gives it a once-over, and then throws it back down.  And then I realize: He meant to throw it on the floor.  He wanted to get that out of the way.  Shit!  God, why didn't I think he meant to do that on purpose?!  He must think I'm an idiot.  He didn't speak to me at all, and thank God, being behind him for most of the game he seems to be one of very few people in his position who isn't verbally abusive.  But I can tell he thought of me like, "What the hell are you doing?"

God, I keep screwing up in this job.  I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment