Friday, September 25, 2015

In A Sign Of How Unhygienic I Am ...

... last night was the first time I brushed my teeth in over a week.  I think.  I believe that's the case because I don't remember ever brushing my teeth after dropping my parents off at the airport, and that was last week.

You know, I get busy, you know?  And the great thing about unemployment is you don't feel the need to impress anyone by brushing your teeth.  I just felt I had to now because, well, I felt my teeth was rotting without a good cleaning.  I mean, at some point I had to, and last night was that point.  Even then, however, I wasn't planning on doing it.  I have to go to work early today (another reason to brush my teeth, I guess) and I was going to go to bed without doing it because it would maximize my sleeping time.  But in the end I thought to myself, "Man, it's time."  So I did.

Hey, not all of these blog posts are going to be revelations.  In fact, most of them aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment