Saturday, September 26, 2015

Busy Weekend

First time I have worked a game for an entire weekend (three days).  Could use the money, but usually people work during the work and then have the weekend off.  I am just the opposite.  Works for me.

It's really going to suck starting tonight.  The alma mater has a game I have to "host" downtown tonight.  And since they lost last week they are shunted to the late window of 9:30.  So that means that I get to go home as soon as I'm released (cross your fingers), water the plants and vegetables, go take a nap, get to downtown on time, watch the late game with as few people as possible and without the sound on because I'm going to be disrespected by the manager there, get home around 1 and fall instantly to bed ... because I have to get up around 6 to get to work for the game on Sunday.

Next week I neither have a game to work nor a game to host.  Feast or famine.  I would like not to step foot outside the house next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment