Friday, September 11, 2015

Fuck This Weirdness

OK, so I went into this shopping mall bathroom to take off my underwear in preparation of this stripper party I'm about to go to.  Since it's a mall bathroom floor, of course I'm going to put my zippered sweater on that post hanging from the door.  But I look and there's toilet paper wrapped and knotted around that post.  What the fuck?  Who the hell does that, why, and why didn't they have the decency to toss it?  Did some guy think that the hook from the door was dirtier than the floor?  Now seeing that made me think the hook, and the toilet paper tied on it, was contaminated.  So I had no choice but to put my hoodie on the floor.  Never seen that before.

I go to the library next; I'm typing this from here.  I had a choice of sitting next to some old dude in some shorts and what looks to be German mountain man suspenders who decides to stand up even though he has a perfectly good chair to sit on, or some dude.  Of course I take the computer next to Some Dude, because he just looks like Some Dude.  Except that as soon as I sit down, I see that he's playing an online version of The Price Is Right, with the sound turned up, without the headphones on.  And he's talking to himself, too.  Some Dude is actually Crazy Dude.  I mean, talking to yourself is bad enough; why the hell don't you put the headphones on so the library doesn't have to hear you play fucking Plinko?  Are you scared the headphones are ... contaminated?  Well, that kind of makes sense ... no, no, no, that dick should've put on headphones on to spare me his noise and weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment