Monday, September 7, 2015

State Fair Talent

I'm going back to the State Fair one last time.  Didn't plan on it.  Thought I would go only twice: Once to kick off the fair, and another to catch what may be my one and only time watching A Prairie Home Companion.  See, I would've gone there more often, but the flu biller place holds shot clinics there, and I was afraid that I would run into one of them while walking around the Fair, eating my cheese curds or something, and I would have to make up some bullshit story about, "Oh, I just thought I wanted to do something else," and then they would go, "Oh, I know about The Asshole who yelled at you around Labor Day.  That's why you're not coming back, right?"  And I'd be caught with my pants around my ankles.

But I'm going back and tempting fate a third and final time.  Why?  Well, for one thing, it's Labor Day and there ain't a goddamn thing else to do.  Second, after the brutal humid weather we've had the past several days, the last day promises to be a beaut: Sunny, temperatures topping out at around 80, and most important of all, no humidity.  (By the way, it never ceases to amaze me that the end of the Minnesota State Fair also means The Death Of Summer; starting on Tuesday, highs will slide down to the seventies and bottom out at the sixties by week's end.  Just in time for school to start!)  And finally, and most of all, I get to see all the hot, gorgeous Minnesota babes flaunting their barebellies for one final public strut for all to see.  I wouldn't mind getting caught with my pants around my ankles then, if you know what I mean!

Opening Day was good, but this past Friday was even better.  The babes were everywhere.  But three of them stand out.  The first was while I was eating Sweet Martha's Cookies while pairing them with the All-You-Can-Drink-Milk barn, which doubled its price from one buck to two (boo!).  While I was just veging out there I saw two girls walk by.  The hotter of the two was a shortie, she was oozing confidence with her sunglasses on, and she had on this red, frilly top that, as she swung her hips back-and-forth while walking, showed off her tan and somewhat hard abs and, I believe, her pierced belly.  Yowza!

Then, while walking past the International Bazaar, I saw some lucky dude hand-in-hand with another shortie, with brunette hair, with a coat unzipped to show off what looked to be a halter top.  But she was getting some sun on her alabaster stomach.  Double yowza!!

Finally, while eating corn on the cob, there was this, uh, younger chick with blonde hair.  She was wearing this top whose bottom elastic came down just beneath her breasts, which were pretty big for a girl like her.  They were so sizable, and she was just waiting around and checking her phone as if it weren't a big deal to be walking around so sexy like that -- it isn't! -- that I had to kind and, uh, observe her for as long as she was standing around the corn barn.  She left after several minutes, either because she found the people she was trying to find or she saw me stalking her.  Ah, but I still have memories, babe.  Triple yowza!!!

Like the first two, this hottie was also short.  But I thought all three were so sexy they could be models.  Why aren't there short models?  Are models supposed to be tall?  Doesn't seem fair.  Just a thought.

So yeah, I saw so many spank-worthy women out at the State Fair that I'm going to go out there one more time.  And there's a decent chance that I'll see even more.  It's the last day, the weather's going to be perfect so people will be out in force, and it's going to be sunny, which means more babes are going to want to sun themselves by wearing the skimpiest clothing possible!  Yay for a pervert like me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment