Tuesday, May 24, 2016

URK 513

I think enough years have passed, and my old car is still currently in storage (even with Father back in town), so it may not be taken out for a while, if ever, so I think it's safe to talk about this:

The license plate on my old car before it got old enough to be replaced with the license plate that's on there now was, get this, URK 513.  URK, as in "irk."  No, it's not a racist plate, but I always thought that while I was driving anyone who saw that plate long enough would get a chuckle out of it, and thus thought of me in a lesser, and less respectable, light.  So I was glad I was able to get rid of it when they sent me the next one.

Had to get that off of my chest.  Had thought about blogging about that for a long time.

Wait -- no one else thinks URK 513 sounds like a ridiculous license plate number?

No comments:

Post a Comment